Vintage Picnic Stamp Set
Product ID : 2140
1. The picnic baskets look wonderful when paper pieced. Just stamp on your favorite
patterned paper and cut out, then add to the stamped topper you have stamped on your
2. Try stamping the images onto kraft cardstock and coloring them with some of the more
vibrant Copic markers. Highlight a few details using a white gel pen.
3. This set is perfect for embellishing the different months of a calender, with just a few
4. If you want to make it appear as though the napkin is draping over the top of the
basket, don't worry about masking! Just stamp on a separate scrap of paper and cut out
with three easy snips. Adhere in place right on top of your basket image. Not only is that
easier, but it looks more realistic too!
5. Decorate the holiday tree topper with small dots of glitter, accenting the berries and the
star in a fun & sparkly way!
6. To make it easy to add color to any of the plaids found in this set, align a ruler or
straight edge just beside each line and add a stroke with your favorite marker or colored
pencil. The ruler will help to ensure a steady hand and perfect placement.
7. Google "vintage picnic baskets" online to find different color inspirations as you
develop & explore possible color schemes for your projects using this set.
8. The smaller pumpkin, strawberry, daisy & snowflake images will fit perfectly on the
unadorned picnic basket.
9. You can stamp several of the strawberry cluster and then paper piece a picnic basket
as an overlay, making it look like a basket full of strawberries.
10. Use old postage stamps removed from actual mail to embellish a project made with the
snail mail & letter topper images. Not only will it look great, but you will be recycling too!
A unique set that allows you to mix and match dozens upon dozens of different image combinations to suit practically any style or occasion! In the 1950's a trend of tin picnic basics and road trips began, bringing back the popularity of picnicking. All of these basket patterns & designs were based on that exact trend, embracing the simple joys of a time gone by. You'll love how easy it is to add the different toppers to the baskets with no need of masking. Combine with the coordinating Vintage Picnic Sentiments for even more options as you explore the versatility of this set!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The basket images measure 1.75" wide and 1" tall. The tulip topper measures 2.25" wide and 1" high. "Happy Birthday" measures 1.75" wide and 1/2" high.