Warm & Fuzzy Stamp Set
Product ID : 3610
Warm & Fuzzy Tip Sheet
1. Have fun building your own custom mittens and socks for your projects. Stamp the outline or solid base shapes and then add the various overlay patterns and/or details.
2. The coordinating dies are the exact size of the mitten and sock bases. Die cut the mitten and sock bases and then dress them up with the different overlay patterns and/or details.
3. Use the dies to create coordinating stencils and then ink the mitten and sock bases through the stencil. Then add the various overlay patterns and/or details.
4. Use a stamp positioner to help make lining up the layers and elements easier on the socks and mittens.
5. Try adding different textures to your socks and mittens using flock, glitter, and/or embossing powders.
6. Connect a pair of mittens together on your project with a bit of string or twine for a fun look.
7. Stamp the sock and/or mittens repeatedly to create a custom background or patterned paper for your projects.
8. These images are ideal for all sorts of winter occasions: birthday, holidays, thank you notes, etc.
9. Use the mittens and socks on labels for your handmade gifts.
10. Combine the script and typed words and sentiments in the set to create your own custom sentiments for your projects.
With the cold weather coming, there’s nothing better than a warm & fuzzy pair of mittens or socks to keep you cozy. Stamp your own custom pairs with all of the possibilities in this set and send warm wishes to your friends and loved ones.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The socks are just under 2 1/2” tall and are just over 1” wide. The mittens are just under 1 1/4” tall and are just over 3/4” wide. The snowflakes range in size from 1/4” -1/2” in diameter. The “warm & fuzzy” sentiment is just over 2 1/8” wide and just under 3/4” tall. The “merry” word is just over 3/4” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “stay cozy” sentiment is just over 1 3/8” wide and is just under 3/4” wide. The “wishes” word is 1” wide and 1/2” tall. The “let’s get cozy” sentiment is just under 3/8” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The “let’s snuggle” sentiment is just over 1/2” wide and just under 3/8” tall. The single line typed words & sentiments are about 1/8” tall and are about 1/2” - 1” wide.