Warm Happiness Too Stamp Set
Product ID : 2292
1. There are so many fun cup-building possibilities with this set. You can also stamp a
basic cup with the solid cup images paired with the outline cup image.
2. Stamp the cup outline and color it in with markers, colored pencils, or paints.
3. Stamp the outline cup onto patterned paper and cut it out to create a paper pieced
4. Use the reverse masking technique to add polka dots, or any other small image you
can think of, to your cup.
5. Look to the original Warm Happiness set for coordinating sentiments and elements.
6. Use the heart and/or polka dot accent images to create your own coordinating
backgrounds and papers.
7. Decorate your cup with buttons, rhinestones, or whatever else you can think of to
dress it up.
8. Add glaze to the cup for a “ceramic” look.
9. The cup image will fit into a 1 3/4” circle punch.
10. The heart steam swirl image paired with the heart image and the cups are prefect for
cards to send your love on Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or just because.
11. The cup image paired with the “sending warm thoughts” sentiment or another get well
sentiment and a cup of soup packet, would be a perfect gift for a friend or family member
who is under the weather.
Warm Happiness Too is the highly anticipated sequel to the Warm Happiness stamp set. This set features a rustic style tea cup with so many mix and match possibilities, you will find yourself turning to it again and again. This set is perfect for paper crafting projects that promote sharing your favorite warm beverage with family and friends.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The outline cup image is just over 1 1/2” wide and just over 1” tall. The “sending you warm thoughts” sentiment is 2 1/4” wide and just under 1/4” tall. The solid heart image is just over 3/8” tall and wide.