Warmest Wishes Stamp Set
Product ID : 3113
Warmest Wishes Tip Sheet :
1. Use Copic markers, or your favorite coloring medium, to bring these illustrations to life.
2. Try heat embossing them on white cardstock with white embossing powder and then
adding water colors for a water color resist look.
3. Build a custom background with the trees or mountains, or use a combination of both.
4. All of the images are detailed enough that they will look great without any coloring.
5. These illustrations are the perfect size to use on a tag for your holiday wrapping this
6. Add touches of glitter to highlight the "snow" that might be piled around the feet of any
of these winter creatures.
7. Glossy accents can be used to add dimension to noses, eyes or other specific body
8. Get completely different looks with each of the animals by adding their accessories.
9. Many of the sentiments will work for the holidays and beyond.
10. The sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
This stylized set is full of elements that can be used alone or paired together to build entire scenes. You can keep it simple with the animals, or accessorize them with their warm woolens. Use the trees, mountains or both to create a backdrop for your festive creations!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The mountains measure 2 5/8" x 2 1/4". The trees measure 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". The polar bear measures 2" x 1 1/8". The arctic fox measures 3/4" x 1 1/4". The penguin measures 1/2" x 7/8".