Watercolor Wonder Stamp Set
Product ID : 2636
Watercolor Wonder Tip Sheet :
1. To achieve a blended look, stamp images so that they slightly overlap each other.
2. Group a number of images together to form a stunning focal point.
3. Stamp the long stripes in alternating formation to create a fun pattern.
4. Build your own background using a combination of any number of these images.
5. Emboss these images in colored embossing powders to achieve the look of
6. For a bold look, heat-emboss these images in bold colored embossing powders on
7. The two longest images are perfect for stamping a rainbow or a gradient look, stamp in
order from lightest to darkest.
8. Emboss a sentiment in white and then stamp a bold watercolor pattern directly over it.
The sentiment will resist the ink and be revealed.
9. This set pairs perfectly with sentiments already included in your stamp collection.
10. A hand-stamped watercolor background would be nicely layered under a large focal
point image, stamped in black.
Watercolor Wonder features stamps made to look like brush strokes of paint. If you're a fan of the watercolor look but don’t always feel like getting all the supplies out, or waiting for the paint to dry, this stamp set is perfect for you! Watercolor Wonder eliminates all of those steps and lets you quickly stamp a watercolor or painted design of your own.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The longest images measures 5 1/2" wide, the back and forth stroke image measures 3" x 1 1/4", the smallest image measures 5/8" x 1/2".