Watercooler Talk Stamp Set
Product ID : 3034
Watercooler Talk Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match many of these sentiments to create custom phrases to suit your
particular card-making occasion.
2. Pair these stamps with the Center Style: Masculine or Center Style: Feminine stamps
and dies for quick, classy cards for both men and women.
3. Create a text background pattern by stamping any of the sentiments repeatedly until
your background is covered. Remember to stamp the sentiments clear off the edge of the
paper when stamping backgrounds!
4. These sentiments work beautifully with heat embossing.
5. These sentiments can also be used on the inside of your card, either to finish your
“sentence” or to reiterate the message from the card front.
6. Use these sentiments on a coordinating gift tag when giving a gift to a coworker.
7. Use a variety of ink colors when using multiple stamps to create your message!
8. Pair “Happy for you” with “But sad to see you go”.
9. The “Happy” can be paired with “Administrative Professionals Day”, Employee
Appreciation Day” or “Boss’s Day”.
10. Accent these sentiments with flowers for ladies or leaves for men for an additional bit
If you’ve ever needed to make a card for a co-worker and wished you had just the right sentiment, we’ve got the perfect set for you! Watercooler Talk was designed to help you create cards for all sorts of office occasions, including promotions, office holidays and more! Pair these stamps with the Center Style: Masculine or Center Style: Feminine stamps and dies to create quick, yet polished and professional cards for coworkers, bosses, assistants and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “HAPPY” sentiment measures 2” x 1/2”. The “Wishing you all the best…” sentiment measures 2 1/8” x 5/8”. The “Employee Appreciation Day” sentiment measures 1 3/8” x 1/4”.