Way to Go, Kiddo! Stamp Set
Product ID : 2315
1. Try continually stamping the row of flowers across the bottom of your card or project.
It would make a beautiful, simple set of stationery!
2. Color in the outlined flowers with markers to give your project more color.
3. If you prefer not to color, stamp your image onto colored cardstock with coordinating
4. Use the coordinating dies for the mushrooms and flowers to save time when you are
5. Use the lined image along with the other images to create note tags to send off with
your kiddos in their lunch box.
6. For added dimension on your project, stamp your tree image and then use the flower
dies to create the tree tops. Adhere those over your stamped, tree top image with
7. Add a little bling to your flowers and mushrooms by adding tiny rhinestones, glitter,
stickles, pearls, etc.
8. Create your own patterned paper with any of the smaller images.
9. Not only is this set perfect for cards but would be wonderful when used on a scrapbook
page as well.
10. Don’t just think of children when using this set, it would work great for adults as well!
Way to Go, Kiddo! is a fun and playful stamp set that is geared towards all the special children in your life. With a variety of adorable images to choose from, you will never run out of ideas. Perfect for creating cards, tags, gift bags, scrapbook pages and so much more. This set is also perfect for those who love to color. Imagine all the bright and cheerful projects you could create. This is sure to become a set you will reach for again and again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The tree measures 2 1/2" tall by 1 4/5" wide. The caterpillar measures 1 19/20" wide by 1/2" tall. "For my doodlebug" measures 1 1/2" wide by 3/10" tall.