Ways to Say: Congratulations Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3387
Ways to Say: Congratulations Tip Sheet
1. Use the sentiments on their own or combine them on your project.
2. You might consider stamping the “congratulations” on the front of your card and then one of the other sentiments on the inside.
3. Heat emboss any of the sentiments with metallic powder for an elegant look.
4. Emboss the sentiments with clear embossing powder and then add color around with inks or watercolors for the emboss resist technique.
5. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly for a background design or coordinating patterned paper.
6. You can ink up the sentiments with multiple colors for a great effect. Selectively ink with markers or a stamp pad.
7. Ink up part of the stamp with a lighter color and then the rest with a darker color for an ombre effect.
8. Stamp the sentiments onto a your favorite tag die to use on your project.
9. Accent the sentiments with brackets, frames, or lines from other sets.
10. For a dimensional effect with the larger sentiments: stamp once in a darker color and then stamp again, just offset, in a lighter color like Soft Stone or Fine Linen to create a shadow effect.
The Ways to Say series gives you multiple ways to express a certain sentiment. This set features many ways to express the sentiment “congratulations”. The sentiments in this set are perfect for adding to cards to send congrats to friends and loved ones.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “congratulations” word is 3 1/2” wide and just under 3/4” tall. The “time to celebrate” sentiment is just under 2” wide and is just over 1/4” tall. The “congrats” word is just over 1 1/8” wide and is just under 1/2” tall.