Ways to Say: Get Well Soon Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3441
Ways to Say: Get Well Soon Tip Sheet
1. Use the sentiments on their own or combine them on your project.
2. You might consider stamping the “get well soon” on the front of your card and then one of the other sentiments on the inside.
3. Heat emboss any of the sentiments with metallic powder for an elegant look.
4. Emboss the sentiments with clear embossing powder and then add color around with inks or watercolors for the emboss resist technique.
5. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly for a background design or coordinating patterned paper.
6. You can ink up the sentiments with multiple colors for a great effect. Selectively ink with markers or a stamp pad.
7. Ink up part of the stamp with a lighter color, and then the rest with a darker color for an ombre effect.
8. Stamp the sentiments onto your favorite tag die to use on your project.
9. Accent the sentiments with brackets, frames, or lines from other sets.
10. For a dimensional effect with the larger sentiments: stamp once in a darker color and then stamp again, just offset, in a lighter color like Soft Stone or Fine Linen to create a shadow effect.
The Ways to Say series gives you multiple ways to express a certain sentiment. This set features many ways to express the “get well soon” sentiment. This set is perfect for sending some healing wishes to someone who is under the weather.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “get well soon” sentiment is 3 1/2” wide and just over 7/8” tall. The “healing wishes” sentiment is just under 1 3/4” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “get better” sentiment is just under 1 1/8” wide and just under 3/8” tall.