Ways to Say: Hello Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3372
Ways to Say: Hello Tip Sheet
1. Use the sentiments on their own or combine them with other sentiments from the set.
2. You might consider stamping the “hello” on the front of your card and then one of the other sentiments on the inside.
3. Heat emboss any of the sentiments with metallic powder for an elegant look.
4. Emboss the sentiments with clear embossing powder and then add color around with inks or watercolors to create an emboss resist technique.
5. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly for a background design or coordinating patterned paper.
6. You can ink up the sentiments with multiple colors for a great effect. Selectively ink with markers or a stamp pad.
7. Ink up part of the stamp with a lighter color and then the rest with a darker color for an ombre effect.
8. Stamp the sentiments onto your favorite tag die to use on a project.
9. Accent the sentiments with brackets, frames, or lines from other sets.
10. For a dimensional effect with the larger sentiments: stamp once in a darker color and then stamp again, just offset in a lighter color like Soft Stone or Fine Linen, to create a shadow effect.
The Ways to Say series gives you multiple ways to express a certain sentiment. This set features many ways to express the sentiment “hello”. The sentiments are perfect for sending a happy greeting to friends and loved ones.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “hello” word is 2 1/2” wide and 1” tall. The “hi” word is just over 1/2” wide and 5/8” tall. The “how’s it going?” sentiment is just over 1 5/8” wide and just over 1/2” tall.