Ways to Say: Thank You Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3326
Ways to Say: Thank You Tip Sheet
1. Use the sentiments on their own or combine them on your project.
2. You might consider stamping the “thank you” or “thanks” on the front of your card and then one of the other sentiments on the inside.
3. Heat emboss any of the sentiments with metallic powder for an elegant look.
4. Emboss the sentiments with clear embossing powder and then add color around with inks or watercolors for the emboss resist technique.
5. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly for a background design or coordinating patterned paper.
6. You can ink up the sentiments with multiple colors for a great effect. Selectively ink with markers or a stamp pad.
7. Ink up part of the stamp with a lighter color and then rest with a darker color for an ombre effect.
8. Stamp the sentiments onto your favorite tag die to use on your project.
9. Accent the sentiments with brackets, frames, or lines from other sets.
10. For a dimensional effect with the larger sentiments: stamp once in a darker color and then stamp again just offset in a lighter color, like Soft Stone or Fine Linen, to create a shadow effect.
The Ways to Say series gives you multiple ways to express a certain sentiment. This set features many ways to express the sentiment “thank you”. The Ways to Say: Thank You sentiments are perfect for adding to projects like cards, tags, scrapbook pages, and more to send a special word of thanks.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “thank you” sentiment is 2 1/2” wide and just under 3/4” tall. The “so sweet of you” sentiment is just over 1 1/2” wide and is just under 3/8” tall. The “you’ve been so kind” sentiment is just over 2” wide and just under 3/8” tall.