Wet Paint Alphabet Stamp Set
Product ID : 2864
Wet Paint Alphabet Tip Sheet :
1. These letters are sized nicely to create your own sentiments, especially shorter words.
2. When you are placing the letters on a block to form a word, it is easiest to place the
stamps image side down on your surface one at a time, and look down through the block
as you apply pressure to adhere the stamps in place.
3. The bold brushstrokes of this alphabet lend themselves beautifully to heat embossing.
4. Any monogramming project would be complemented by this font choice.
5. Use the numbers paired with your favorite border images to create special
embellishments for the decor and favors of a birthday party or anniversary.
6. This alphabet would lend itself fabulously to scrapbooking. The trendy style would work
with almost any type of photos or embellishments.
7. The letters are wonderful for personalizing gift tags.
8. Use several letters or numbers on a single block to form a border for school-themed
9. Try stamping the letters in an ombre color scheme by inking the top of the letter with
one color and the bottom in a second color.
10. Add glitter to any of the stamped letters for extra sparkle.
Wet Paint Alphabet is a stylish, trendy alphabet that is medium sized to provide possibilities for monograms, sentiments, scrapbook titles and much more. A complete selection of numbers and punctuation is also included for additional options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The lowercase alphabet letters average 1/2" wide and 1/2" tall. The capital letters average 3/4" wide and 3/4" tall. The numbers average 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall.