Wet Paint Holiday Tags Stamp Set
Product ID : 3111
Wet Paint Holiday Tags Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the paint stroke sentiments in dye ink and then brush over them with water to
create a softer, hand painted look.
2. The paint stroke sentiments look amazing when heat embossed, especially in a bold
and trendy gold.
3. Get an ombre look with your large sentiments by inking part of them in a light color and
fading into a darker color.
4. These sentiments are sized to be a good pair with the Folded Tags die collection.
5. Try heat embossing the sentiments with white embossing powder onto white cardstock
and then water coloring over it to achieve a beautiful water color resist look.
6. Stamp a paint stroke sentiment repeatedly in a column, in a variety of colors, for a
unique look down the length of a tag.
7. Accent the words with small festive holiday shapes and icons.
8. Have fun experimenting with stamping the paint stroke sentiments on an angle or even
9. These will also work well on cards and other holiday projects.
10. Try covering the dots for any letter “i” with a button, rhinestone or other
The new Folded Tags dies are a great pair for this new fresh take on the Wet Paint series. These bold words are a smaller scale, suitable for tags. The clever little sentiments included and the styling gives a more modern twist to the holidays!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circular sentiments measure 1 3/4" each. "For you" measures 1 1/2" x 1 5/8". "Cheers" measures 1-5/8"" x 7/8". "Joy" measures 1 3/4" x 1 3/8". "Be merry" measures 1 5/8" x 1 3/8". "Don't open til Christmas" measures 1 7/8" x 1/4".