Wet Paint II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2820
Wet Paint II Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the paint stroke sentiments in dye ink and then brush over them with water to
create a softer, hand painted look.
2. The paint stroke sentiments look amazing when heat embossed, especially in a bold
and trendy gold.
3. Get an ombre look with your large sentiments by inking part of it in a light color and
fading into a darker color.
4. Add splashes of color behind the sentiments using Watercolor Wonder to carry
through the painted look.
5. Try heat embossing the sentiments with white embossing powder onto white cardstock
and then water coloring over it to achieve a beautiful watercolor resist look.
6. Stamp a paint stroke sentiment repeatedly in a column in a variety of colors for a
7. Use the circular ampersand or plus sign paired with "you" and "me".
8. Have fun experimenting with stamping the paint stroke sentiments on an angle or even
9. These will work well on cards just as well as they will on pocket pages and layouts.
10. The separate letter "s" can be added to the end of "moment" to give you more
Capture the look of hand painted sentiments with this stylish set geared towards your Monthly Moments pages. There are so many possibilities and variations for preserving your memories with the smaller companion sentiments. The large scale of the words included in this set will make it easy to create pocket cards and page titles.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Today" measures 2 1/4" x 1 1/8". "Details" measures 2 1/2" x 7/8". "Life" measures 1 3/8" x 1 1/4". "Documented" measures 2 1/4" x 1/8". "Photo" measures 1" x 1/8".