Wet Paint III Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 2831
Wet Paint III Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the paint stroke sentiments in dye ink and then brush over them with water to
create a softer, hand painted look.
2. The paint stroke sentiments look amazing when heat embossed, especially in a bold
and trendy gold.
3. Get an ombre look with your large sentiments by inking part of it in a light color and
fading into a darker color.
4. Add splashes of color behind the sentiments using Watercolor Wonder to carry
through the painted look.
5. Try heat embossing the sentiments with white embossing powder onto white cardstock
and then watercoloring over it to achieve a beautiful watercolor resist look.
6. Stamp a paint stroke sentiment repeatedly in a column in a variety of colors for a
7. Use the star circle to accent any of the words.
8. Have fun experimenting with stamping the paint stroke sentiments on an angle or even
9. These will work well on Monthly Moments layouts just as well as they will on cards.
10. Try covering the dots for any letter “i” with a button, rhinestone or other
By popular demand, a third edition of hand painted sentiments! Achieve lots of variations for many occasions with the smaller companion sentiments. The large scale of these words will make it easy to create projects with a lot of visual interest and pop!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. “Congrats” measures 2 1/2” x 1”. “Friends” measures 2 1/2” x 1 1/4”. “Smile” measures 1 7/8” x 7/8”. “Celebrate” measures 2 1/2” x 3/4”. “Sending” measures 2 1/2” x 1”. “You did it!” measures 2 1/8” x 1/8”. “Like you are a blessing” measures 3” x 1/8”. The star circle measures 1/2”.