Whale Wishes Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2373
1. Stamp the “water drops” image over the top of the whale as though it's coming from it’s
“spout”, or for a fun twist, stamp the “heart cluster” image instead!
2. Use the “kissing technique” to create patterns on the whale before stamping.
3. The whale image can be paired with the “scalloped background” image from the
Background Basics: Retro stamp set to create the look of water behind the whale.
4. The “Sending you an ocean of love and well wishes” sentiment could certainly be used
for get well cards, but could also be used on cards for events such as weddings and
showers. This set is also great for making “love/thinking of you” type cards.
5. Pair the “I’d cross an ocean for you” sentiment with the “xoxo” for a sweet little love
6. Both the “water drops” and “heart cluster” images can be stamped repeatedly to
create background patterns. For a larger scale background pattern, stamp the whale
7. Heat emboss the whale with clear embossing powder on blue card stock to give him a
8. Glitter or a small rhinestone can be added to accent the whale’s eye.
9. Don’t forget to create whale gift tags when making a card for birthdays or new babies.
10. Create a wave or water-shaped pocket on your card front and tuck the whale in the
pocket so that he’s sticking up out of the “water”.
Whale Wishes is an adorable set packed with lots of options! Whether making birthday cards, hello cards, baby cards or even love notes, Whale Wishes has the perfect sentiment for your card-making needs. Pair those sentiments with the darling whale featured in this set, add the little water drops above the whale’s “spout” or perhaps even a cluster of hearts, and you’re sure to make the recipient smile!
This set comes on a single 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The whale measures 2 1/8” x 1 1/8”. The “Sending you an ocean of love and well wishes” sentiment measures 2” x 5/16”. The “Welcome, baby” sentiment measures 1 1/2” x 4/16”.