What the Doodle: Apple Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3189
What the Doodle: Apple Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to create a softer watercolor look.
4. Add glitter to parts of the design after coloring using a glitter pen.
5. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock or on paper that has been water
colored to really make the design pop!
6. Stamp one of the apples onto any of Papertrey’s bookmark dies for a cute teacher
appreciation gift. Color the image before giving it, or let the recipient do the coloring.
7. Use the coordinating dies to cut a few of the leaves, then layer over the apple with
foam adhesive for a bit of dimension.
8. Tie a tag around the stem of the apple for a fun touch.
9. Use Glossy Accents on the seeds to give them a little shine.
10. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium; markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Apple set are perfect for cards, tags, and bookmarks for teachers and beyond! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large apple measures 2” wide and just over 2 1/4” high. The small apple measures 1 1/8” wide and 1 1/4” high. The flower measures just over 1/2”. The “thanks” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and just under 1/2” high.