What the Doodle: Butterfly Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3154
What the Doodle: Butterfly Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your Copic markers to color.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to create a softer watercolor look.
4. Add glitter to parts of the design after coloring using a glitter pen.
5. Build a pretty focal point motif by stamping the larger butterfly and then adding the
smaller flowers and flourishes around it in a symmetrical design.
6. Use a craft knife to cut around just the wings to pop up for added dimension.
7. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock to really make the design pop!
8. Build a background using the images, then color it, or leave as is for a more subtle
9. Use the coordinating dies and layer the smaller butterfly over the larger one for a lush,
10. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Butterfly set are perfect for cards, tags, bookmarks, and more. Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large butterfly measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 2 1/8” high. The smaller butterfly measures just under 1 1/4” wide and 1” high. The larger single flower measures just under 1/2”. The “enjoy” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and just under 1/2” high.