What the Doodle: Ornament Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3260
What the Doodle: Ornament Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look, try gold powder on a darker color cardstock for some gorgeous holiday shine!
5. Using the coordinating dies, layer the open, intricate die cut over a solid layer cut from
Luxe Gold or Silver cardstock to add a bit of shine to your project.
6. Use colors reminiscent of the retro shiny brite ornaments to create a project with a
7. Stamp the small sparkle from the set several times and heat emboss with white
embossing powder. Then sponge ink, or watercolor over them to create a pretty
8. These ornaments would be perfect for paper piecing. Try stamping them onto
different colored papers, cutting out various parts of the design, and piecing them back
together onto a base ornament.
9. Die cut and layer two or three branches, then “hang” several ornaments from the
branch to create a whole card front full of layered ornaments for a really special project!
10. Die cut the ornaments from clear cardstock, then stamp the images with white Staz
On ink to mimic the look of etched glass.
11. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Ornament set are perfect for holiday cards, tags, and more! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large ornament measures 1 1/2” wide and 3 1/8” high. The smaller ornament measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/2” high. The branch measures 2 1/4” wide and 7/8” high. The “Deck the halls…” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and just under 1/2” high.