What the Doodle: Piece of Cake Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3292
What the Doodle: Piece of Cake Tip Sheet
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different look.
5. Using the coordinating dies, layer the open, intricate die cut over one of the solid layer die cuts. Use a contrasting cardstock color, or try water coloring the die cut for a very pretty effect.
6. The cake can be topped with the candle, rosebud, or cherry, allowing you to use the cake for lots of different occasions beyond just birthdays.
7. The plate can also be used as a saucer for the What the Doodle: Teacup set. Try pairing the slice of cake with it as well!
8. Add glitter to the top of the cake to mimic the look of sugar sprinkles.
9. Die cut the fork from Luxe Silver cardstock, then stamp with Versamark ink for a realistic silvery effect!10. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Piece of Cake set are perfect for birthday, wedding, and anniversary cards, tags, and more! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The slice of cake measures 2” wide and 1 1/2” high. The plate measures 2 7/8” wide and 1 3/8” high. The fork measures 2” wide and 7/8” high. The rosebud measures 1/2” wide and 3/8” high. The candle measures 1/8” wide and 1” high. The “happy birthday” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 1/2” high.