What the Doodle: Snowflakes Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3278
What the Doodle: Snowflakes Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look, try silver powder on a darker color cardstock for some gorgeous holiday shine!
5. Using the coordinating dies, layer the open, intricate die cut over a solid layer cut from
Luxe Gold or Silver cardstock to add a bit of shine to your project.
6. Experiment with different color combos for the snowflakes. Shades of blue would be
beautiful and traditional, or color them in bright colors for a modern take.
7. Stamp the smaller snowflakes from the set several times and heat emboss with white
embossing powder. Then sponge ink, or watercolor over them to create a pretty
8. Die cut the snowflakes from clear cardstock and then stamp the images with white Staz
On ink to mimic the look of etched glass.
9. Add a bit of glitz to the snowflakes using your favorite glitter product such as glitter
pens, glitter glue, or sparkly embossing powder!
10. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Snowflake set are perfect for winter and holiday cards, tags, and more! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large snowflake measures 2” wide and 2 3/8” high. The medium snowflake measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 5/8” high. The snow flourish measures 1 3/4” wide and 3/4” high. The smallest detailed snowflake measures 3/4” wide and 7/8” high. The “wonderful” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide and 1/4” high.