What the Doodle: Sun Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3215
What the Doodle: Sun Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Add glitter to parts of the design after coloring using a glitter pen.
5. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock or on paper that has been water
colored to really make the design pop!
6. Stamp the sun off the edge, or up in a corner for a different look.
7. The spiral “ray” image included in the set can be used as raindrops under the clouds
or as rays coming from the sun.
8. Use the coordinating dies to create intricate layered designs.
9. The sun would be gorgeous heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
10. Combine the sun in this set with the waves from What the Doodle: Waves to create a
11. There are several other sentiment sets in the Papertrey store that would complement
this set, such as Hello Sunshine or Blue Skies. The Cover Plate: Blue Skies die would
also pair nicely with this set.
12. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Sun set are perfect for sending a bit of sunshine to brighten someone’s day! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sun measures 2 5/8”. The large cloud measures 1 3/8” wide and 7/8” high. The small cloud measures 7/8” wide and just under 5/8” high. The “sunshine” sentiment measures just under 1 3/4” wide and 3/8” high.
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $12.75
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $10.50
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $4.25