What the Doodle: Tea Time Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3245
What the Doodle: Tea Time Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock or on paper that has been water
colored to really make the design pop!
5. Use the images in this set to create a cute gift card holder for a special someone’s
favorite coffee shop.
6. Use some simple masking, or the coordinating dies, to stack three teacups to fill a card
front. Angle them slightly to achieve a realistic “stacked” effect.
7. Color the area inside the rim of the cup to make it appear to be filled with coffee or tea.
8. Die cut and stamp the oval flower medallion and layer it over the medallion on the
teacup using foam tape to add a bit of dimension. The oval medallion would be cute
stamped inside the card as well, to carry the design to the inside.
9. Stamp the steam using waterproof ink, then watercolor around it to get a soft, steamy
10. Pair this set with the Tea for Two set for more sentiment options.
11. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Tea Time set are perfect for sending a cup of cheer to brighten someone’s day! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The teacup measures 2” wide and 1 3/4” high. The steam measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 3/4” high. The oval flower medallion measures 5/8” wide and just under 1” high. The scroll heart measures just over 1/2” wide and 5/8” high. The “your kindness…” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and just under 1/2” high.