Wicked Elixir Stamp Set
Product ID : 3407
Wicked Elixir Tip Sheet
1. Cluster a few bottles together to form a focal point.
2. Stamp a creepy apothe-scary background by repeatedly stamping the bottles over the front of a card.
3. The “Bone Dust” and “Eye Of Newt” content images are designed to fit on the striped label.
4. Die cut your labels from sticker paper to make it easy to apply them to your bottles.
5. The largest bottle can be used with either the large cork or the large glass stopper.
6. The dies for the corks include extended tabs to make adhering them to your bottles easier.
7. Use the splatter image to add a sinister background to your labels or stamp it in the background to create a ghoulish texture to your backdrop.
8. Rather than stamp on the labels you could heat emboss the contents directly on the bottles to make them look like they’ve been etched onto the glass.
9. Instead of using the spooky Halloween labels, substitute small hearts to turn these bottles into love potions.
10. Use these bottles as flower vases. Just use them with your favorite floral sets to give them year-round versatility.
11. The labels can be swapped around to fit on different bottles to add variety to your projects.
12. Die cut the labels from masking paper and stamp over the label to leave a negative space. Then stamp your contents in the open area. No layering required!
Celebrate the ghoulish side of Halloween with Wicked Elixir. This set includes all of the essentials for a mischievous alchemist’s spooky pantry. Brew up terrible tinctures with Eye Of Newt, Vampire Blood, and Spider Venom...if you dare. This set is perfect for creating cards and treat packaging to give your loved ones the willies this All Hallows’ Eve!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” by 6” sheet. The largest bottle measures 1 3/5” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The narrow-neck bottle measures 9/10” wide by 1 7/10” tall. The smallest bottle measures 1/2” x 1” tall. The “Snake Oil” contents label measures about 1” wide by 1” tall. The “Eye Of Newt” contents label measures 1/2” wide by 3/5” tall. The “Wicked Witch’s Brew” contents label measures 3/5” wide by 9/10” tall. The smaller glass stopper measures 3/8” wide by 3/5” tall. The wide cork measures 1/2” wide by 1/8” tall.