Willow Stamp Set
Product ID : 2442
1. Stamp the trunk image first, then line up the leaf cluster. To make it even easier, use
the die first and then stamp the image inside. Adhere with foam squares to your project.
2. Stamp the leaf branch without floral accents for a masculine card.
3. After stamping the leaves with a dye-based ink, go over the stamp with a wet
paintbrush for a water-colored look.
4. The leaves would work well with the rock and roll technique. Ink the image with a light
color ink, then roll the tips of the leaves in a darker color ink.
5. Use the sentiments to create a background for your project.
6. The sentiments alone on designer paper can create a wonderful, clean and simple
7. Try stamping the leaves with Versamark and dab on chalk colors to create a beautiful,
soft looking tree.
8. After stamping the solid leaf tree cluster with a lighter ink, you can go back with a
marker and randomly add darker ink.
9. Use a Copic marker to highlight the verse or bold words of any sentiment to add
emphasis to your project.
10. Make a key word stand out by stamping it in a different color ink from the rest of the
Sometimes sympathy cards are the hardest type of cards to create, but they mean so much to the recipient. Willow is a stamp set which will allow you to create clean and simple sympathy cards with ease. A nice variety of sentiments, combined with a simple willow tree, will be the perfect way to convey your thoughts to someone going through a difficult time.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The willow tree comes in two parts. The leaf cluster measures approximately 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and the willow trunk measures approximately 2 3/10" high and 89/100" at the base of the tree. The sentiment May the love… measures approximately 2 4/5" wide by 57/100" high. The With Sympathy measures approximately 1 3/10" wide by 31/100" high.