Winter Cheer Stamp Set
Product ID : 2414
1. Stamp sentiments to create your own coordinating custom made ribbons.
2. Use snowflakes to create a background. Cut and pop a few out for dimension.
3. Use Copic Markers or colored pencils to color in the outlined snow flurry background
4. Use embossing heat tools to create a textured background and gloss with the text
5. Use the distressed circle to create gift tags or tags for other projects.
6. Stamp the solid snow flurry background stamp in lighter inks and use the outlined snow
flurry background stamp in a darker ink on top to coordinate.
7. Create coordinating wrapping paper to match your card.
8. Use the images from this set to decorate a picture frame as a gift for a loved one.
9. Experiment with bright colors to offset the natural feel of the distressed look and to add
a bit of boldness to your project.
10. Use repeatable images to create pattern strips or borders.
Winter Cheer is a stamp set that combines vintage, musical sentiments of the holiday spirit with distressed images for a fresh look. The design is perfect for creating projects that have a grungy edge or vintage distressed charm.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "solid snow flurry background stamp" measures 4" wide and 1 1/2" high. The distressed Christmas tree measures 1" wide by 2 1/4" tall. The distressed circle images are designed to fit a 1 3/4" circle punch.