Winter Penguin Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2446
1. The hat is designed to fit perfectly on the penguin’s head.
2. The penguin, hat, and snowflakes all have coordinating dies. Die cut the shapes from
your cardstock first, then add the stamped images.
3. The penguin alone will fit into a 1 1/2” circle punch. With the hat on the penguin's
head, it will fit into a 1 3/4” circle punch or die cut.
4. The snowflakes that are not in the circle images: the larger one fits into a 7/8” circle
punch and the smaller one fits into a 1/2” circle punch.
5. The circles with the reversed snowflakes: The larger one will fit into a 1” circle punch
and the smaller one will fit into a 5/8” circle punch.
6. All of the sentiments will fit into a 3/4” circle punch.
7. Use the coordinating snowflake dies to cut snowflakes made of felt to create a fun
8. Use the dotted “whoosh” images behind a snowflake for an instant windy day. The
“whoosh” is also great for having the penguin “slide” down a slippery surface.
9. The penguin image is perfect for Christmas and winter-themed tags to attach to gifts
like warm mittens.
10. Use the snowflake images to create your own custom backgrounds and borders for
How cute is this fun little penguin? This little guy will be perfect on wintery themed cards and projects and just add in some snowflakes for an instant blizzard!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The penguin image is just over 1 1/4” tall and is just under 1 3/8” wide. The “winter wishes” sentiment is 3/8” tall and just over 1/2” wide. The larger circle with the reversed snowflake is 7/8” in diameter.