Winter Woods Stamp Set
Product ID : 3125
Winter Woods Tip Sheet :
1. When stamping the birds, try starting with the solid layer in color, then adding the
detail layer in black (or a darker color).
2. There is a separate legs stamp for the birds that has a coordinating die. You can use
this to add the legs, if desired, to the cardinal or chickadee.
3. When stamping the pine boughs, stamp the branch first, followed by the needles.
4. Use the long thin rectangle to create a unique striped background.
5. You can also use it as a tree and customize it with the included branches. There are
birch bark stripe accents you can add on top of it.
6. The birch bark stripe pattern stamps can be used on the trees on the coordinating
cover plate too.
7. Add pops of color to the pine bough with the tri-berry image.
8. The multi-dot image can be used to create a snowfall along the top edge of your card
9. Swipe a moist paintbrush over the solid portion of the bird image stamped in dye ink to
give it artistic flair. Allow that to dry, and then add the second layer detail stamp of the
bird for a crisp contrast.
10. For more options, there is also a coordinating patterned paper collection that can be
used for backgrounds.
Create stylized, modern birds and woodland backgrounds as their perch with these multi-layer stamps. This set includes a few popular bird species that usually stick around in the winter, the cardinal, chickadee and blue jay. All three birds can be created with just two impressions. There is a single tree trunk that can be customized with branches and a birch bark pattern, as well as a 2-step pine bough.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled cardinal measures 2 1/2" x 1 5/8". The assembled chickadee measures 1 5/8" x 1". The assembled blue jay measures 1" x 2 1/4". The large thin stripe measures 5 1/2" x 3/8". The assembled pine bough branch measures 4" x 2 7/8". "Birthday wishes" measures 1 7/8" x 1/2".