Winter Woolens Stamp Set
Product ID : 3450
Winter Woolens Tip Sheet
1. Nearly all of the knits have multiple steps so you can incorporate two or more ink colors. You can even use the space between the stripes as an asset. Simply ink one stripe or section at a time to add extra colors.
2. Use a real pom-pom in place of the stamped pom-pom on the top of the hat.
3. These images are ideal for all sorts of winter occasions: birthdays, holidays, thank you notes, etc.
4. Create a wintery background using several images arranged in a random pattern.
5. Use these images to create special tags for all of your handmade knitwear gifts.
6. Try using brighter or pastel colors for a feminine project and darker or neutral colors for a masculine project.
7. You can also stamp the multiple steps in the same color for a monochromatic look.
8. Use a stamp positioner or gridline block to make lining up the layers easier.
9. Use the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate to give your knitwear texture.
10. Try using the mittens to “bookend” either end of a sentiment.
There’s nothing cozier than a comfy knit sweater or mittens when the weather turns chilly. Winter Woolens is packed with Fair Isle knitwear perfect for sending warm wishes to your loved ones during the frosty winter months. This set includes sentiments ideal for sending festive holiday greetings, cheerful birthday messages, and even notes of gratitude. You’ll love how easy it is to add soft, colorful sweaters and toasty accessories to your projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The sweaters measure 2” wide by 2 1/2” tall. The knit hearts measure 1” wide by 7/8” tall. The hats measure 1” wide by 1 1/10” tall. The mittens measure 1/2” wide by 4/5” tall. The “sending warm wishes” sentiment measures 2 4/5” wide by 1/6” tall. The “for a happy holiday season” sentiment measures 2 1/5” wide by 1/5” tall.