Winterberry Stamp Set
Product ID : 2427
1. This set coordinates with the berry branch stamp in the 2010 Holiday tags set.
2. Use the solid circle with the ornament images to do the 2-step stamping technique.
You may want to stamp the detailed ornament image first to make lining up the images
3. Use rhinestones, buttons, beads, etc., for the berries in place of the stamped image for
a fun twist.
4. Hang the ornaments from the branch image or from one of the sentiments.
5. Find fun images to sit on the branch image like the birds from Little Bitty Bird.
6. The tree image is perfect for using the paper-piecing technique.
7. The images and/or sentiments embossed in gold or silver will be perfect for an elegant
8. Stamp the tree image repeatedly to create a border on a card or scrapbook page.
9. Use the sentiments together on an acrylic block to create a text background pattern.
10. Use the branch image vertically for a berry branch tree.
Rustic berries and branches gathered together certainly evoke a sense of the holiday season. This set is a gathering of those types of images and is perfect for creating cozy holiday greetings for family and friends. Inspiration from this set will keep you crafting tags, cards, and other paper crafting projects that are perfect for the season!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The tree image is just over 2 1/2” in height and is just over 1 5/8” wide. The branch image is 3 1/4” wide and is just over 2” in height. The “have yourself a merry little christmas” sentiment is just over 2 5/8” wide and is just under 1/2” in height.