With Sympathy Stamp Set
Product ID : 2112
1. You can stamp the large vine image repeatedly on a single sheet to create an overall
pattern or use it once for a more understated corner effect.
2. All of the different flowers and buds can be interchanged in and around the fine image.
They can also be used at the top of the stem cluster. Don't be afraid to use the flowers in
a variety of color combinations.
3. The stem cluster can be used once to create a focal point or several times across the
bottom of an entire card front to create a landscape.
4. The large floral images can be colored with markers for a bold effect or watercolors for
a softer look.
5. The small flowers and butterfly can be used to accentuate the large first letter of each
of the sentiments.
6. You can layer the smaller outline flower on top of the larger one once it is cut out. A
foam dimensional between the layers is a nice touch.
7. The leaves and flowers can be accentuated nicely with glitter to add a bit of shimmer to
8. The large vine image lends itself beautifully to resist techniques.
9. Try adding pearls, buttons or brads to the centers of the flowers for a little added detail.
Cards conveying thoughts of sympathy can sometimes be the most difficult to create. Sometime just saying "with sympathy" doesn't seem like enough, so we've made the task easier with the thoughtful & eloquent sentiments included in this original set. The images are versatile in that they will pair with not only the sympathy sentiments included here, but also any others in your stamp collection. Be sure not to miss the additions for this set that include Loss of Child and Loss of Pet. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large vine image measures about 5" wide and 2.25" high. The large flower image measures 1" in diameter. The "If the future..." sentiment measures 2.25" wide and 1" high.