Wonderful Words: Joy Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2711
Wonderful Words: Joy Tip Sheet :
1. The words and sentiments have both card making and scrapbooking applications.
2. Use the “Joy” sentiment with the coordinating die or on its own.
3. The companion sentiments will pair up well with the die alone, the stamped word alone,
or the two used together.
4. Combine words and sentiments with the Wonderful Words Additions and Wonderful
Words: Holiday stamp sets and coordinating dies for more possibilities.
5. Use selective inking to combine the “Joy” with sentiments already in your stamp
6. Use alphabet stamp sets or dies to customize and personalize your sentiments and
7. Use the negative space technique using the coordinating die along with the
coordinating sentiments for a striking look.
8. Cut the words in the coordinating sentiments apart to create even more possibilities for
9. Stamp the coordinating sentiment onto clear or vellum cardstock strips and overlap
with the stamped and/or die cut “Joy” sentiment.
10. Pair the coordinating sentiment with the coordinating die cut from unique materials
like felt, cork, balsa wood, etc.
This is the eighth in a series of stamp sets featuring one large word that can be used with a coordinating die cut. This set features the word "Joy" in a patterned script font. The companion sentiments will pair up well with just the die, the stamped word alone, or the two used together.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “joy” word is just over 2 1/4”” wide and is just over 1 3/4” tall. The “to the world” sentiment is just over 1” wide and is just under 1/4” tall. The “is the simplest form of gratitude” sentiment is just under 2 1/2” wide and is just under 1/4” tall.