Words of Comfort Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2765
Words of Comfort Tip Sheet :
1. The sentiments in this set can be mixed and matched to create a wide variety of
2. Use contrasting inks with the compound sentiments to make one part of the phrasing
3. The first part of the compound sentiments can be used on the outside of the card with
the second part being used on the inside of the card.
4. Nervous about stamping your interior sentiment directly onto your card? Try stamping
on a label or frame die, then cut and adhere inside your card for a worry-free option. It
also dresses up the interior a little bit as an added bonus.
5. These sentiments are not limited to sympathy cards only. Many of the messages are
also appropriate for cards made for individuals facing a personal challenge, injury, or
6. Create a thinking of you card for a friend battling cancer by pairing the “Sending you
hope,” “Thinking of you,” “I am here for you” or “We’re in this together” sentiments with a
loop of real ribbon in an appropriate color.
7. Pair these sentiments with botanical or natural imagery to create soothing scenes.
8. Some of the phrases in this set work well independently or paired with a secondary
9. Create a simple card by texturing your card front with an impression plate and adding
your sentiment on a label, frame, or banner die cut.
10. Reinforce a message of hope by pairing your sentiment with sun imagery.
11. Stamp your sentiment on vellum to create a project with softness.
There are times when it's difficult to know just what to say. Words of Comfort is here to help you convey how much you care in those challenging moments. This set is appropriate for cards dealing with a loss, an illness, or personal hardship. The sentiments in this set can be combined or used on the inside of your card to create just the right message.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4" x 6" acetate sheet. The "I am here for you" sentiment measures approximately 3/8" tall x 1 3/8" wide. The "Extending deep and heartfelt sympathy..." sentiment measures approximately 3/8" tall x 2 5/8" wide. The "and thinking of you at this sad time" sentiment measures approximately 1/8" tall x 3 1/4" wide.