Words to Live By: Kindness Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3483
Words to Live By: Kindness Tip Sheet
1. The smaller sentiments in the set can be combined with the larger “kindness” or “kind” words to create a variety of sentiments. Here’s a full list of all the different phrases you can create:
You’ve been so kind
If you can be anything, be kind
Kind people are my kind of people
Kindness changes everything
Be known for your kindness
Thanks for your kindness
2. The hearts can be used to fill in areas in between the sentiments. For example, stamp the “You’ve been so” sentiment, and the “kind” sentiment below that, filling in the area between the “k” and “d” with one of the hearts.
3. Stamp a “wreath” of hearts around one of the sentiments.
4. Stamp some hearts to look like they’re “falling” below one of the sentiments.
5. The coordinating dies allow for more layering and dimensional possibilities.
6. Stamp one of the sentiments from this set onto a tag and tie to a small gift — perfect for hostess gifts, thank you’s and more.
7. Create some tone-on-tone text print paper by stamping the larger “kind” or “kindness” words multiple times onto colored cardstock with a coordinating ink color.
8. Stamp a heart at the end of the larger words, attaching it to the “s” or “d” at the end of the words.
9. Stamp one portion of the sentiment on the outside of your card, and finish it by stamping it on the inside.
10. To create a colored glittery word, stamp one of the larger words with the ink color of your choice, then stamp it again with a glue pad and sprinkle with fine white (or iridescent) glitter. The ink color will show through the glitter, making it look like you used colored glitter. To take it one step further, ink the stamp with multiple ink colors using the rock ’n roll technique.
Live with kindness! The Words to Live By series highlights a different word each month, focusing on a positive quality or outlook on life. This set features two main words — Kind and Kindness, along with several accompanying sentiments. It’s perfect for creating cards to express your gratitude, or just to send a little kindness in the form of a handmade card.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The word “kind” measures 1 3/8” wide and 3/4” high. The word “kindness” measures 2 3/8” wide and 3/4” high. The “thanks for your” measures 2” wide and 1/4” high. The “you’ve been so” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 1/8” high. The larger heart measures 3/8”.