Year of Flowers: Carnations Stamp Set
Product ID : 2320
1. Don't like to color? This set works beautifully with paper piecing techniques.
2. The floral images look wonderful watercolored with our ink refills. Just be sure to get
the cardstock a bit wet first.
3. After coloring the flowers in with Copic markers, go back in with the Colorless Blender
to add some small polka dots. Although not realistic, it adds a lot of style and flair and
gives you another option for jazzing up these images!
4. Cut out a flower and apply adhesive thoroughly to the front of it, then add glitter!
"Sugar coated carnations" are stunning!
5. Try inking the "sending" and the "heartfelt sympathy" in two different colors for even
6. Glue three small seed beads to the flower centers as a fantastic finishing detail.
7. Don't be afraid to combine the carnation images with untraditional colors.
8. Use a 2-way glue pen to apply just a touch of glitter to either the edges of the flower
petals or the center. Adding just a touch is a sophisticated finishing detail.
9. A few touches of Liquid Applique to the flower centers adds a realistic and beautiful
This beautiful floral set is part of a series of flowers that represent each birth month. Carnations are the traditional birth flower for January. The coinciding sentiments are lovely expressions that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being January. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large carnation measures 3 1/4" wide and 2 1/2" tall. The small carnation measures 2" in diameter. The "Sending Heartfelt Sympathy" sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide and 1/2" tall. The "Wishing you happiness..." sentiment measures 2 3/4" wide and 5/8" tall.