Year of Flowers Collection Stamp Set
Product ID : 2376
1. These floral images work beautifully with heat embossing.
2. Use this collection to create a beautiful mini calendar.
3. These smaller versions of the flowers are perfect for decorating the envelope flaps to
coordinate with cards that you made using the full-size versions of the set.
4. The small scale makes these perfect additions to any of our Tag Sale or Mat Stack
5. Create an entire series of cards using the same design, just alternating colors, to give
as a gift. It could be a set of 12 cards, one with each flower.
6. This collection of flowers complements the seed packet frame found in our Garden
Variety stamp set.
7. Combine several of the small-scale flowers to create a beautiful garden or bouquet.
8. This compact size works well with the Limitless Layers 2 1/2" Circle dies. Just add a
sentiment and you're good to go!
9. A simple understated floral image stamped in white ink on Kraft cardstock is a perfect
quick and simple card.
ou loved them large and now you can enjoy them in a much smaller scale as well. Our Year of Flowers series has now been reduced by about half the size and combined into a single set. This smaller scale opens a whole new realm of design possibilities and allows you to create coordinating items with ease. This new version is also a great way to try the flowers out, pick a favorite or two, and purchase the full-size versions of those particular sets. Either way, the fantastic detail and gorgeous illustrations make this set worth every penny!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The morning glories image measures 1 3/4" x 1 5/8". The gladiolas image measures 2 1/2" x 1 1/2". The rose image measures 2 1/4" x 1". The "Scatter seeds of kindness" sentiment measures 2" x 5/8".