Year of Flowers: Daffodils Stamp Set
Product ID : 2213
1. Try stamping the daffodil and sentiment on kraft cardstock, with white or cream ink,
with no coloring added. This simple look can really work because of the size and the
detail of the image. And sometimes you just need a quick and easy card!
2. Stamp the flower onto a second piece of cardstock and just cut out the center "cup"
portion of the daffodil. Layer it on top of the daffodil on your finished project with a foam
dimensional. This will add POP to your project.
3. Stamp a row of daffodils along the bottom edge of your card to make it appear as
though there is an entire field of daffodils gracing the cover.
4. The large daffodil works wonderfully with polyshrink. You can create beautiful
spring-themed gift tags and more with the results!
5. The daffodil images look beautiful when watercolored. If you want to stick with
Papertrey colors, you can try watercoloring with our pigment ink refills.
6. The second separate daffodil bloom can be added to the stem by cutting it out and
layering it in a visually pleasing way along the stem's side.
7. You can also use the lone bloom to create custom backgrounds.
8. This daffodil image looks wonderful when heat embossed with our Filigree White
Embossing Powder on Lemon Tart cardstock!
9. These daffodil blooms are plenty large enough to try some of your favorite paper
piecing techniques. Lemon Tart Bitty Dot paper is especially adorable for the bloom
This beautiful floral set is the second in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. Daffodils are the flower for March. The coinciding sentiment that nods to the theme of spring and renewal is a lovely expression that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being March. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large daffodil stem image measures 5" tall and 2 1/4" wide. The "celebrate every day" sentiment measures 2 3/4" wide and 3/4" tall.