Year of Flowers: Gladiolus Stamp Set
Product ID : 2262
1. Don't like to color? Try stamping the image in black or brown and then rubbing ink with
a q-tip or other small applicator over each bloom.
2. The floral images look wonderful watercolored with our ink refills. Just be sure to get
the cardstock a bit wet first.
3. After coloring the flowers in with Copic markers, go back in with the Colorless Blender
to add some small polka dots. Although not realistic, it adds a lot of style and flair and
gives you another option for jazzing these images up!
4. Apply 2-way glue to each bloom and then add glitter! "Sugar coated" gladiolus are
5. Try inking the "I'm Here" and the "for you always" in two different colors for even more
6. Create a dimensional look by cutting out the a few portions of the gladiolus and
layering them on top of each other with foam dimensionals.
7. Keep in mind that these gladiolus don't need to always be colored in traditional
schemes. Try outside of the box ideas.
8. Use a 2-way glue pen to apply just a touch of glitter to either the edges of the flower
petals or the center. Adding just a touch is a sophisticated finishing detail
This beautiful floral set is the seventh in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. Gladiolus are the flowers for August. The coinciding sentiments nod to the theme of life's journey and are wonderful expressions that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being August. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The gladiolus image measures 4 3/4" tall and 3" wide. The "I'm here for you always" sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide and 1/2" tall. The "Life is a journey..." sentiment measures 2 1/2" x 3/4" tall.