Year of Flowers: Lily of the Valley Stamp Set
Product ID : 2237
1. Try stamping the lily of the valley along with a sentiment on kraft cardstock, with white
or cream ink, with no coloring added. This simple look can really work because of the size
and the detail of the image. And sometimes you just need a quick and easy card!
2. All you need is two sets of our Copic trios to create beautifully colored images! One for
the leaves and one for the blooms!
3. Stamp a row of lily of the valley along the bottom edge of your card to make it appear
as though there is an entire garden of them gracing the cover.
4. The large lily of the valley image works wonderfully with polyshrink. You can create
beautiful gift tags and more with the results!
5. The lily of the valley image looks beautiful when watercolored. If you want to stick with
Papertrey colors, you can try watercoloring with our pigment ink refills.
6. This lily of the valley image looks wonderful when heat embossed with our Filigree
White Embossing Powder!
7. These lily of the valley leaves are plenty large enough to try some of your favorite
paper piecing techniques.
8. When stamped on kraft, you can highlight the traditional white blooms with a bit of
white colored pencil or chalk.
This beautiful floral set is the fourth in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. The Lily of the Valley is the flower for May. The coinciding sentiments that nod to the theme of appreciation are lovely expressions that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being May. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large lily of the valley measures 4 1/4" tall and 3 1/4" wide. The small blossom cluster measures 1" in diameter. The "Thinking of you always" sentiment measures 2 1/2" long and 3/4" tall.