Year of Flowers: Roses Stamp Set
Product ID : 2247
1. Don't like to color? This set works beautifully with paper piecing techniques.
2. The floral images look wonderful watercolored with our ink refills. Just be sure to get
the cardstock a bit wet first.
3. After coloring the flowers in with Copic markers, go back in with the Colorless Blender
to add some small polka dots. Although not realistic, it adds a lot of style and flair and
gives you another option for jazzing these images up!
4. Cut out a flower and apply adhesive thoroughly to the front of it, then add glitter!
"Sugar coated" roses are stunning!
5. Try inking the "on your" and the "wedding" in two different colors for even more options.
6. Create a stacked embellishment by cutting out the different portions of the large rose
and layering them on top of each other with foam dimensionals.
7. Keep in mind that these roses don't need to always be colored in traditional schemes.
Try outside of the box ideas like greys or browns.
8. Use a 2-way glue pen to apply just a touch of glitter to either the edges of the flower
petals or the center. Adding just a touch is a sophisticated finishing detail.
This beautiful floral set is the fifth in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. The rose is the flower for June. The coinciding sentiments that nod to the theme of love are wonderful expressions that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being June. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large rose image measures 3 3/4" wide x 2 3/4" high. The rosebud measures 2" high and 1 1/2" wide. The "You make the world a better place." sentiment measures 2 3/4" wide and 1/2" high.