Year of Flowers: Sweet Peas Stamp Set
Product ID : 2223
1. Try stamping the sweet peas and sentiment on kraft cardstock, with white or cream ink,
with no coloring added. This simple look can really work because of the size and the
detail of the image. And sometimes you just need a quick and easy card!
2. All you need is two sets of our Copic trios to create beautifully colored images! One for
the leaves and one for the blooms!
3. Stamp a row of sweet peas along the bottom edge of your card to make it appear as
though there is an entire fence of sweet peas gracing the cover.
4. The large sweet peas work wonderfully with polyshrink. You can create beautiful
gift tags and more with the results!
5. The sweet pea images look beautiful when watercolored. If you want to stick with
Papertrey colors, you can try watercoloring with our pigment ink refills.
6. The second separate sweet pea bloom can be added to the vine by cutting it out and
layering it in a visually pleasing way along the vine's side.
7. You can also use the lone bloom to create custom backgrounds.
8. This sweet pea image looks wonderful when heat embossed with our Filigree White
9. These sweet pea blooms are plenty large enough to try some of your favorite paper
This beautiful floral set is the third in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. Sweet Peas are the flower for April. The coinciding sentiment that nods to the theme of "sweet" is a lovely expression that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being April. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large sweet pea vine image measures 4" tall and 3" wide. The single sweet pea blossom measures 1 1/2" wide and 1 1/4" tall. The "Wishing You..." sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide and 1/2" tall.