Year of Flowers: Violets Stamp Set
Product ID : 2203
1. Don't like to color? This set works beautifully with paper piecing techniques.
2. The floral images look wonderful watercolored with our ink refills. Just be sure to get
the cardstock a bit wet first.
3. After coloring the flowers in with Copic markers, go back in with the Colorless Blender
to add some small polka dots. Although not realistic, it adds a lot of style and flair and
gives you another option for jazzing these images up!
4. Cut out a flower and apply adhesive thoroughly to the front of it, then add glitter!
"Sugar coated" violets are stunning!
5. Try inking the "thanks" and the "for everything" in two different colors for even more
6. Glue three small seed beads to the flower centers as a fantastic finishing detail.
7. Create a stacked embellishment by cutting out the smaller violet and layering it on top
of the large with a foam dimensional.
8. Keep in mind that these violets can be made to look like other flower varieties just by
how they are colored.
9. Use a 2-way glue pen to apply just a touch of glitter to either the edges of the flower
petals or the center. Adding just a touch is a sophisticated finishing detail.
10. A few touches of Liquid Applique to the flower centers adds a realistic and beautiful
This beautiful floral set is the first in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. African violets are the flower for February and represent faith. The coinciding sentiment that nods to this theme is a lovely expression that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being February. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest violet measures 3" in diameter. The smallest violet measures 1 3/4" in diameter. The "With faith all things are possible." sentiment measures 3" x 1/2". "February" measures 1 1/4" x 1/4".