Year of Psalms: April Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3344
Year of Psalms: April Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for April is perfect to use for graduations, retirement, job transition, etc.
3. Try stamping the solid heart, then choose a slightly darker shade of ink and stamp the coordinating brush stroke heart over the top.
4. Create a pretty background for the sentiment by doing a bit of water coloring. Try heat embossing the sentiment over top of the water coloring.
5. Consider pairing the sentiment in this set with a graduation cap from another set.
6. Pair this sentiment with some star images for a bit more masculine look.
7. Use the hearts to stamp a tone-on-tone background.
8. Stamp the hearts in a light ink color behind the sentiment, using them to highlight certain words.
9. Create an ombre effect by inking lower portion of the sentiment stamp with one color, and upper portion with another, blending in the center.
10. Stamp the sentiment in waterproof ink. Use water, a damp brush, and a bit of re-inker to outline and highlight the script words in the sentiment.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. The verse chosen for April is Psalm 20:4 and is perfect for creating cards and projects for graduations, retirement, job transition, etc.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 2” wide and 3 3/8” high. The larger hear measures 1” wide and 7/8” high. The smaller heart measures 1/2”.