Year of Psalms: February Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3325
Year of Psalms: February Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for February is fitting for many different occasions including celebrating the coming spring, birthdays, baptisms, and more.
3. Stamp and heat emboss the music staff and notes, then sponge ink over the top or paint with watercolors to create beautiful backgrounds.
4. Pair a small bird from another set with the music notes and staff. The birds from the Nesting set or the Woods series would be a nice fit.
5. Ink the sentiment with different colors, one on the top and one at the bottom, using a sponge to blend the colors where they meet, to create an ombre effect.
6. Pair this verse with a map or globe such as the one in the Paper Clippings: Joy to the World set, or the World Map set.
7. This verse would work wonderfully with any of your favorite floral sets. Consider stamping a flower “garden” growing around the sentiment.
8. Heat emboss this sentiment with silver or gold embossing powder for an elegant look.
9. Stamp this sentiment onto one of the bookmark dies, making a perfect gift for Sunday School teachers, Bible study leaders, music directors, etc.
10. Use a fine-tip pen or marker to color the details of the letters in the words “Lord”, “sing”, and “earth”.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. The verse chosen for February is perfect for celebrating the coming of spring, along with so many other celebratory occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and 3 5/8” high. The music staff measures 1 1/2” wide and 5/8” high. The single note measures 1/4” wide and 3/8” high.