Year of Psalms: January Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3466
Year of Psalms: January Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for January is perfect for babies, birthdays, baptisms, and more.
3. “Hang” the stitched stars from the top arched portion of the sentiment for a cute baby card.
4. The leaf/berry clusters can be stamped around the sentiment for a pretty accent.
5. Add a bit of color to the leaves/berries by using your favorite coloring method — pencils, markers, or watercolor.
6. This sentiment, as well as all of the others in the Year of Psalms series, fit nicely on any of the Mix & Mat dies.
7. Stamp several of the berry clusters to form a wreath.
8. Cut out the small banner scripture reference and adhere with foam adhesive for a simple touch with a bit of dimension.
9. Heat emboss the sentiment, then brush over it with watercolors, using different colors on each line of text for an ombre or rainbow effect.
10. Stamp the portion of the sentiment containing the ampersand onto a scrap of cardstock, then punch out using a 1/2” circle punch to use as an accent/embellishment. Layer with foam adhesive for a fun accent, or consider coating with Glossy Accents or ultra-thick embossing powder to mimic the look of an epoxy embellishment.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. January’s featured verse is from Psalm 139:14, and is perfect for birthdays, babies, or just to let someone know they are special and loved. The small floral and star accents provide the perfect finishing touches!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide and 3” high. The larger star/string measures 1/4” wide and 1” high. The larger leaf clusters measure 1/2” wide and 1” high. The smaller leaf cluster measures 3/8”.