Year of Psalms: July Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3386
Year of Psalms: July Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for July is perfect to use for sympathy, encouragement in difficult times, illness, etc.
3. Use any of the small branch or berry images included in the set as accents for the sentiment.
4. This set is especially well-suited for creating masculine encouragement or sympathy cards.
5. This sentiment will fit perfectly in the solid area of the Cover Plate: Mountain Majesty die.
6. The Mountain Majesty stamp set would be the perfect complement to this set.
7. Use the In the Meadow dies to create some layered hills to place at the bottom of your card design. Consider stenciling or stamping some sun rays to complete your scene.
8. The sentiment in this set will fit inside any of the frame dies from the various Mix & Mat die collections.
9. There are several other products in the Papertrey store that would pair nicely with this set. A few examples are the Scene It: Mountain View dies, Quoted: Move Mountains stamp set, or even the seasonal “Hills” series.
10. Use all of the sets in the Year of Psalms set to create a set of scripture reminder cards to give as a gift. Punch a hole in the top of the cards and include a small suction cup so the recipient can hang in a window or on a mirror for a daily reminder and source of encouragement.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. The passage chosen for July is from Psalm 121:1-2, and is perfect for creating cards and projects for sympathy, encouragement in difficult times, and more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 2 3/8” wide and 2 3/8” high. The small leaf and berry accents each measure approximately 1/2” wide and 1/4” high.