Year of Psalms: March Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3343
Year of Psalms: March Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for March is fitting for expressing sympathy and encouragement.
3. Stamp the partial oval brushstroke above and below the sentiment to create a sort of frame. Fill in the blanks with some stamped feathers.
4. Create a pretty background for the sentiment by doing a bit of water coloring. Use the small splatter stamp to add some texture.
5. Consider pairing the sentiment in this set with your favorite bird images from other sets. Any of the birds in the Woods series would be the perfect complement.
6. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment. Sponge ink over the top, then mist with water for a simple watercolor effect.
7. Create a pretty background by stamping the feathers several times. Create a tone-on-tone effect by using similar ink and cardstock colors.
8. Apply ink to the feather stamp, then mist lightly with water before stamping to create a water colored effect.
9. Create an ombre effect by inking the lower portion of the stamp with one color, and the upper portion with another, blending in the center.
10. Stamp the sentiment in waterproof ink. Use water, a damp brush, and a bit of re-inker to outline and highlight the script words in the sentiment.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. The verse chosen for March is perfect for creating cards and projects fitting for occasions of encouragement, sympathy, and comfort.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 2” wide and 2 7/8” high. The larger feather measures 5/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The small feather measures 3/8” wide and 7/8” high. The brushstroke measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 5/8” high.