Year of Psalms: May Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 3359
Year of Psalms: May Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for May is perfect to use for sympathy, encouragement in difficult times, illness, etc.
3. Stamp the sentiment in waterproof ink. Use water, a damp brush, and a bit of re-inker to outline and highlight the script words in the sentiment.
4. Stamp the laurel details at the beginning and end of “God”. They are separate images, allowing you to stamp them in a different color.
5. Stamp the flourishes on either side of the scripture reference, using a contrasting ink color, if desired.
6. Create a scenic background of trees and/or mountains to pair with the sentiment.
7. This sentiment fits nicely on any of the frames from the Mix & Mat die collection.
8. Heat emboss the image, then do a watercolor wash or ink resist technique by sponging ink over the top.
9. With some careful masking, you could create a multi-colored sentiment.
10. Create corner accents by stamping the small flourishes in each corner of your card front.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. The verse chosen for May is Psalm 18:2 and is perfect for creating cards and projects for sympathy, encouragement in difficult times, and more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and 3 1/4” high. The laurel accents measure 3/8” wide and 3/4” high. The flourishes measure 1/2” wide and 1/4” high.