Year of Psalms: October Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3428
Year of Psalms: October Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for October is perfect for holiday projects as well as other joyous occasions throughout the year, such as weddings, baptisms, etc.
3. Use the stars in the set to create pretty, twinkling backgrounds.
4. The “Christ is born” portion of the sentiment is a great addition to the verse when using on holiday projects, or leave it off for other seasons and occasions.
5. The sentiment in this set will work nicely with the Petite Places: Bethlehem Mini Stamp Set.
6. This sentiment, as well as all of the others in the Year of Psalms series, fits nicely on any of the Mix & Mat dies.
7. The decorative bracket can be used in between the two sentiments for a pretty accent. Or use it at the top and bottom of the sentiment for a framed effect.
8. Use the “Christ is born” sentiment on its own for applications where a smaller holiday sentiment is appropriate.
9. Heat emboss the stars, then sponge dark colored inks (or watercolor) to create a pretty night sky.
10. Pair this sentiment with the Scene It: Bethlehem dies.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. October’s featured verse is from Psalm 96:11, and is perfect for the holiday season and beyond! The separate “Christ is born” sentiment can be added for Christmas projects, or left off for year-round applications. This set is perfect for creating tags, cards and projects for Christmas as well as other joyous occasions all year long.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “Let the heavens…” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide and 2 1/4” high. The “Christ is born” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and 3/4” high. The largest star measures 1/2” wide and 1” high. The smallest star measures 1/4”. The decorative bracket measures 2” wide and 1/8” high.