Yellow Sunshine Stamp Set
Product ID : 3573
1. Create dynamic watercolor and paint strokes and splashes by stamping the lines and splatters in multiple colors. To create different shades, stamp images in lighter colors first followed by offset stamped images in darker hues.
2. Love the typography of the ‘sun’ and ‘shine’ stamps? Line up the words and stamp them side by side to create ‘sunshine.’ This offers a second font option for the centerpiece of sentiments in this set!
3. You can create numerous phrases built around the word ‘sun.’ Examples: Be the one to walk in the SUN; Turn your face toward the SUN; Shine like the SUN.
4. You can create numerous phrases built around the word ‘shine.’ Examples: You were made to SHINE; You SHINE brightly; Be the one to SHINE.
5. You can create numerous phrases built around the word ‘sunshine.’ Examples: Radiate SUNSHINE; I look over at you and see SUNSHINE; Sometimes life really is all SUNSHINE and rainbows.
6. There are different, smaller versions of the words ‘sunshine,’ ‘sun,’ and ‘shine’ to offer versatility in creating sentiments.
7. Make a rainbow by stamping the curved paint line multiple times, or create a sun glow in the corner of your card with the same technique.
8. Use the splatters and lines with actual watercolors instead of ink.
9. Create sparkle and shine with gold powders, mists, or pearls.
10. Use the Yellow Sunshine die to add a pattern to your project; it coordinates with the larger droplet stamps in the set.
11. Think of the small droplets, asterisk, and little flower as design accents to accompany your sentiments and stamped images.
Sunshine and yellow represent all things bright and happy. They represent positivity, vitality, and radiance. When we are down, they lift our spirits. The Yellow Sunshine Stamp Set is about passing along positive, encouraging messages to another. The sentiments in this set embody emotion, kindness, and strength, and are a wonderful way to brighten someone’s day.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest ‘sunshine’ sentiment measures about 2 1/2” wide x 1” high. The largest ‘shine’ sentiment is approximately 2” wide x 1 ½” high. The largest watercolor swatch measures 3 1/2” wide x 1 1/2” high while the smallest is 1” wide x ½” high. The long, thin brush strokes are between 2 3/4” to 3 3/4” wide; they range from 1/4” to 1/2” high. The “radiate” sentiment is 1 3/4” wide and 1/2” high.